Welcome to the MGH Institute Aphasia Center
Aphasia Center at MGH Institute of Health Professions
A view of the MGH Institute of Health Professions building from the wharf in Charlestown (Boston, MA.)
The Aphasia Center is located on the ground floor, opposite the information desk in the lobby.
What is the Aphasia Center?
- At the MGH Institute of Health Professions Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD).
- Specialty program of the Speech, Language and Literacy Center
- Located in the Charlestown Navy Yard in Boston, MA.
- Graduate students in speech-language pathology provide diagnostic and therapy services to people with aphasia
- Supervised by experienced speech-language pathologists (SLPs)